Brahim’s Satay Sauce Chicken

Brahim Satay Chicken

I confess I have been so lazy lately!! I have been cooking a lot of one-dish meals or cooking instant food. This is one of them. Using Brahim’s Satay Sauce, I pan fried the chicken first before coating it with the Brahim Satay Sauce. Then just served with peanuts and cucumber. Delicious & easy! 🙂

• cat cat January 26, 2008, 4:59 pm

Looks good… Very creative chef indeed…. Never thought of using brahim satay sauce for the pan fried chicken… Must try someday.

Thanks, Cat Cat! I was too lazy to make satay so came up with this short-cut method. hehe….

• Moonlight_tears January 27, 2008, 7:12 pm

another amazing dish by you. You really have that talent… so admiring you rite now..and so pouting for myself, seems like whenever I cook, the food either looks good but taste bad or taste good but ugly looking. One time I tried deep fry chicken, hubby ate it happily because the appearance looks good, then he noticed that the inside it’s not cook. hahaha.
    Could you give me ideas and tips to pan fry chicken without it sticking to the pan, or burned on the outside and uncooked on the inside?
    Thanks a bunches!!
    Nicole

Hi Nicole, thanks so much for ur kind words. Dun be sad. I hope u will keep on trying. U have no idea how many failed dishes I have too!! 🙂 I learned all my cooking thru’ lots of trials & errors.
    As for fried chicken, make sure that u have the right temperature when u deep fry. If the oil is too hot, then the inside will not cook and if the oild is not hot enough, then the chicken will be dry. I usually fry at 350.
    For pan-fried chicken, make sure that it’s not too thick. Same concept as the deep fry. make sure ur fire is not too big or small. As for how big or small the fire is, you’ll have to experiment with ur stove ‘cos every stove is different. I usually use non-stick pan so that it won’t stick. 😛 Hope it helps.

• tigerfish January 28, 2008, 8:16 am

Perfectly fine in using ready made sauces as long as they taste good and is easy. I have been using ready made paste/sauce often too! Hhahaha

We’re letting out too much secrets, eh???hehee…

• sasha January 28, 2008, 9:35 am

so simple dish but looked so yummilicious!

Thanks, Sasha!

• Judy January 28, 2008, 1:19 pm

I also cheat with sauces a lot but the main thing is you still have your meat and veg and the food tastes great, that’s number one!! 🙂

Yep, as long as everyone’s happy, right?? 🙂

• sweet jasmine January 28, 2008, 3:44 pm

i use a packet of brahim’s…ikan curry paste to cook my fish today…adding some lady fingers to it…so convenient…. a good cook also needs some rest once in a while…lol

Oh, that sounds good! I’ll make sure I buy that next time I go back.

• Mama Bok January 29, 2008, 6:06 pm

Never thought about that.. 🙂 will try it.. thanks..!

You’re welcome!