Before I moved to the West Coast, I was not a coffee drinker. Tea was my choice of beverage for the longest time. Then it all changed when I moved here. Maybe it is due to the ever gloomy and cold weather or it could be due to the fact that there is a coffee shop at every block in this city. Whatever the reason, nowadays I need my daily dose of coffee. So naturally I was excited to receive these Gevalia Kaffe samples from MyBlogSpark.
About Gevalia Kaffe:
Gevalia Kaffe is much more than your average ‘cup of joe.’ It’s a Swedish-style break from the usual coffee grind. Perfected by the Swedes’ passion for quality coffee for more than 150 years, Gevalia is an exquisitely rich smooth coffee experience that is never bitter. Gevalia isn’t just coffee, it’s ‘Kaffe’ to savor.
- The Swedes know a thing or two about coffee. They know quality coffee should be savored and enjoyed. They also know you deserve a more unique/special coffee experience than what you can pick up on every street corner.
- Gevalia is a luxurious departure from the everyday, an escape from the routine cup of coffee. Whether it’s a morning ritual made just for you, or the finishing touch at a dinner party, it brings the taste of Swedish-style luxury into your home.
- In Sweden, where the citizens drink more coffee than almost anywhere else in the world, Gevalia is their preferred brand.
- In fact, Gevalia enjoys the honor of being an official coffee of the Swedish Royal Court.
Gevalia, now available at Safeway, brings unexpected Swedish-style luxury and rich, never bitter taste to the Safeway grocery aisle.
- Gevalia has been refining the art of luxurious coffee since 1853 and has a deep history of finding and blending the finest Arabica coffee beans from locations around the world.
- Gevalia is expertly made with carefully selected beans, ground extra fine, to produce a rich coffee experience.
- Previously available online only, Gevalia is now offering its top-ten varieties in U.S. coffee supermarket aisles nationwide in 10 varieties, including roast and ground, whole bean, flavored and decaffeinated varieties
- Gevalia Traditional Roast (ground and whole bean):
Gevalia Traditional Roast provides a perfectly balanced taste every time. Our most beloved blend – made of choice, mountain-grown Arabica beans – this coffee has a distinctive body and flavor with a lighter intensity. (Medium Roast).
- Gevalia House Blend:
A Gevalia favorite, House Blend is a robust yet never bitter coffee. This roast has a captivating aroma that is only matched by its exceptional flavor. (Medium/Dark Roast).
- Gevalia House Blend Decaf :
Delivering the same rich, never bitter flavor, House Blend Decaf has the same robust taste without all the caffeine. (Medium/Dark Roast).
- Gevalia French Roast (ground and whole bean):
Gevalia French Roast is a coffee of impressive richness and dimension, expertly crafted from prized Arabica beans grown in Colombia and Brazil. Hints of aromatic smoke give this dark-roasted French Roast blend an intense, yet uniquely satisfying flavor. (Dark Roast).
- Gevalia Colombia:
Grown high in the Colombian Andes, these beans produce a rich, bright and well-bodied Colombian coffee. This single origin classic is world-renowned, which is why we have sourced these beans for decades. (Medium Roast).
- Gevalia Espresso Roast:
Gevalia Espresso Roast is made of premium, mountain-grown Arabica beans from East Africa and Central and South America. This roast is bold and full-bodied with a hint of caramel undertones. (Dark Roast).
- Gevalia Vanilla:
This rich blend with vanilla flavor notes is crafted from choice mountain-grown Arabica beans, then roasted for exceptional body and flavor.Gevalia Vanilla is a flavorful and balanced experience with a heavenly aroma.
- Gevalia Chocolate Mocha:
Gevalia Chocolate Mocha allows you to indulge your passion for decadent flavor. Rich, velvety chocolate flavor is blended with mountain-grown Arabica beans for a sweetly satisfying experience.
- Gevalia Traditional Roast (ground and whole bean):
With its Swedish heritage and rich, never bitter taste, Gevalia is a premium coffee unlike any other.
- Having Gevalia in your kitchen means you care about the quality of the coffee you consume and enjoy rich, authentic flavors.
- Gevalia offers a variety of authentic rich flavors that are perfect for everything from a relaxing morning cup of coffee to an indulgent after dinner compliment.
Thanks to Kraft and My Blog Spark, I was able to try out the Gevalia Kaffe House Blend and the Gevalia Kaffe French Roast. The House Blend is a medium/bold roast while the French Roast is a bold roast. Personally I prefer the House Blend since I like the medium flavor. The French Roast is just a little too bold for me.
Well, here’s a piece of good news. One of you lucky readers will be able to receive the same prize pack just like the one shown above. Here’s what you can win with this prize pack:
- One sample of the House Blend from Gevalia Kaffe
- One sample of the French Roast Blend from Gevalia Kaffe
- One Gevalia Kaffe branded coffee mug
To win, here are several ways you can enter this giveaway:
- How do you like your coffee? Black, or with cream, or with a dash of vanilla syrup? Leave a comment for an entry
- Become a fan (“like” ) of KookyCulinary Facebook Page on the sidebar. Leave a separate comment if you are already a fan or just became one.
- Tweet about this giveaway for another entry. Please include Twitter hash tag #MyBlogSpark in your tweet & leave a separate comment to let me know that you have done so.
- Subscribe to my blog for another entry. Leave a separate comment for this too.
This giveaway is only open to US residents only and will end Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 9 pm PST.
* Disclosure: Kraft Foods has provided sample product to me and is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Kooky Culinary.