Did you know that The Kroger Co. Family of Stores, General Mills, NBC’s hit TV Show “The Biggest Loser” and other key sponsors are partnering to donate up to $1,080,000 to Feeding America this year. Here’s how it works.
First, visit the Kroger Pound for Pound challenge and make your pledge to lose weight and to get more information and to find tools to change your life for the better. It is free, easy and only takes a minute to make a change that can help you and help the hungry in your local community. From now till June 30, for every pound you pledge to lose, the Pound For Pound Challenge will donate 14¢ to Feeding America® and that is enough to deliver one pound of groceries to a local food bank.
As someone who loves to eat, I have a weight issue. I am not on a diet quest to be really thin but I would love to be at an appropriate weight and most importantly be healthy. That’s why I am very excited to hear about the Pound for Pound challenge from Kroger. It will help to get started on my quest to be healthy.
To help me with my weight loss goal, the Kroger Family of Stores has provided me with a $30 Gift Card to purchase the General Mills products featured on The Biggest Loser including Yoplait Greek yogurt, Total, and Multigrain Cheerios. Here’s another good news! They have also generously offered to give away another $30 gift card to one of my lucky reader. To win this gift card, here are several ways you can enter.
- Leave a comment telling me how many pounds are you planning to pledge to lose with the Pound for Pound challenge or if you don’t have any weight to lose (Lucky you! 🙂 ), how do you maintain a healthy weight?
- Tweet about this giveaway for another entry. Leave a comment to let me know that you have done so.
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Leave another comment for an extra entry.
- Become a fan (“like” ) of KookyCulinary Facebook Page on the sidebar. Leave a comment if you are already a fan or just became one.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS or email for another entry.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Since the prize for this giveaway is a giftcard to the Kroger Family of Stores, it is only open to US residents only. This giveaway will end on Wednesday June 16th at 12 pm PST. Good Luck!
* Disclosure: All information, gift card and giveaway have been provided by Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills through MyBlogSpark. The opinions are 100% mine.