On our recent trip to Malaysia, Lil’ C ate really well. I was so proud of her because she was so willing to try local food and actually enjoyed them. She even tried durian! She didn’t care of it but at least she tried it. Besides local food, she also loved the banana muffin that my mom made. There was one day when she ate 6 of them!!! So naturally I had to ask my mom for the recipe.
250 gm banana
80 gm sugar
180 gm flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup oil
- Mash the banana with a fork till mushy.
- Add the egg and oil to the banana. Mix well
- Add sugar, mix well and set aside.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Fold it gradually into the banana mixture.
- Scoop into muffin tin and bake at 350F for about 20 min or till golden brown.