My bento equipments

Part 1 was all about kitchen gadgets for Malaysian delights. This is part 2 – bento equipments. Frankly even I didn’t realize that I had this many. It took me forever to take photos of them! 🙂

Bento - Container with Lids

Containers with lids

Bento - Containers

Open containers. The ones one back row are solid plastic containers while the ones in front are soft silicon ones which also doubles as jello cups.

Bento - Cutter & Mold

These are multi-functional. They can be used as cutters, molds or containers.

Bento - cutters

Lots and lots of cutters. I also use this for my baking & cake decorating.

Bento - Picks. Forks & Spoons

Cute food picks, forks and spoons

Bento - bottles

Bottles for sauces or seasonings

Bento - Egg Molds

The 2 in front are egg molds. The 3 at the back are actually ice-cream sandwich molds which also works as egg molds

Bento - cups

All sorts of disposable cups & silicon cups

Bento boxes

Bento boxes. My favorite right now is actually the clear lock & lock box. It’s not as pretty as the others but it’s more practical. I love the compartments inside.

Bento box, bag & straps

Another bento box with the bag and 2 bento box straps

Bento - Molds, Picks, Dividers & Stencil

A tulip hot dog cutter and Hello Kitty large & mini sandwich molds in the back photo. The front photo shows food dividers, more food picks, and stencil which is good for decorating with furikake.

• Yin May 9, 2008, 6:53 am

I really like all your moulds, Wow ! what a collection you have ! where do you buy them from ?

Thanks, Yin! I get most of them from Daiso. The 3 animal molds are from a local kitchen store while the Hello Kitty ones are from Singapore.

• tigerfish May 9, 2008, 9:19 am

A box of supplies! How many years to collect that ? 😛

Err… less than 1 year!! 😛

• JO-N May 9, 2008, 9:43 am

Please tell me where to get these. I’m somehow trying to bento for my kids.

Jo-n, I get them mostly from Daiso here. In Malaysia, I think you can get them at the 100 Yen store or if you are ever in Singapore, they have Daiso there.

• Vien May 9, 2008, 5:11 pm

Banyak-nya! I was meaning to ask you about the food picks. Does C ever lose them? I was afraid to get them ‘cos knowing Belle, she might just throw it into the trashcan.

Vien, sometimes she throws it away but most of the time she does brings it back. I got it pretty cheap at Daiso, so it’s ok for her to lose them sometimes. 🙂

• Vivi May 9, 2008, 5:39 pm

Those are amazing. I’ve just started on a Bento journey with my daughter. We are in awe! 🙂

Thanks, Vivi! Have fun on your bento journey! 🙂

• Bento Pet May 10, 2008, 5:35 am

Love your stuff!! Was just going through one of my old posts where you commented “wow, very nice stuff! I only have 1 bento box! :(“. LOL! You’ve since graduated!!! LOL!!

Hehe….yup! I’ve come a long way, haven’t I? 🙂

• Mama BoK May 10, 2008, 7:15 pm

Awesome stuff..!! Happy mother’s day to you ..!

Thanks! Happy mother’s day to you too, mamabok!

• Gertrude May 11, 2008, 12:11 am

So many nice cute stuff. By the way, may I know where you buy the disposal cups and the sauce bottles?

Gertrude, I got them mainly from Daiso.

• whoisbaby May 13, 2008, 9:36 pm

wow! that is a big collection of bento stuff you have there. they are just so cute … i can’t resist from buying them if i see them here too.

Hehe.. I know, it’s so hard to resist!

• deedee May 14, 2008, 6:59 am

Hey, nice collection! 😀 I’ve linked you up, I hope it’s ok.
    If not do let me know, I’ll remove the link. Thanks a lot! 😀

No, problem. Thanks for the link!

• Yin May 15, 2008, 3:17 am

Thanks for sharing. Finally I managed to find them in S’pore-Kai kai, i got hold of the Pooh breadcutter and Kitty cookie cutter. I’m so happy !

Yeah! Glad you managed to find them.

• bp May 16, 2008, 4:14 am

Wow, another fine collection you have there, and from all the lovely bentos you’ve creatively put together, you definitely do put everything to v good use! Well done!

Thanks, BP!

• mommibee May 19, 2008, 6:26 am

wow what a cute collection!
    the star and heart shaped egg moulds are what i plan to buy 🙂

Thanks! I love the molds too. Too bad C doesn’t like eggs now or I will use it very often. 😛

• Nomadic Mom May 29, 2008, 3:10 pm

Waliow!!!

😛

• Angeleyes June 2, 2008, 1:06 pm

You ladies really spark off the bento bugs!
    I’m joining the craze soon! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the crazy world of bento-ing! 🙂

• gaikisan August 21, 2008, 9:45 pm

wow!!! you have got so many bento tools…i’m so amazed!!!

can you tell me where you buy the bento tools from Singapore? are they expensive?? where can i get them in KL?

thanks!!!

• Lia September 18, 2008, 7:48 pm

Please check http://bentostore.multiply.com/ for a lot of bento accessories …

• Veronica September 23, 2008, 8:18 am

Checkout this online Japan Import Bento & other products from this Malaysia website http://nst.my

• Sylvia February 4, 2010, 4:51 am

It’s so cuuuuteeee…..I love collecting bento tools, may I know where can I get the Hello Kitty & Cinnamoroll cutter and also the green bull & pink pig cutter? Can you give me the address of the shop, please.. thank you…

The bull & pig cutter are actually Ice-cream sandwich mold from Amazon. As for the Hello Kitty & Cinnamoroll, I got them from a Sanrio shop in Singapore. Not sure of the exact address but it is in United Square. You can check any of the Sanrio shop. They will probably have them.

• Angel July 6, 2010, 12:15 am

Hi,

Please take a look. http://www.mypersonalshop.com. Cute bento decorating accessories. Thanks

• mel January 12, 2011, 9:02 am

where did you get your cute tulip hot dog cutter? are they available in daiso?

Yes, it’s from Daiso