More Bento supplies!

Look at my latest collection!

Bento Supplies

During my vacation, I visited (actually, I forced my sister to take me there! 😛 ) 2 Daiso stores. Went a little crazy in the stores. The Bento supplies were all so cute. The best part is that they are only 1.50 each. Yes, even the lunch boxes! I even managed to find the elusive egg mold. This photo only shows half of what I bought! 😛 Hopefully, with all my new toys, I’ll be able to come up with more nice Bento lunches this year. 🙂

• Little Corner of Mine January 11, 2008, 12:00 am

Oh WOW, me so envy as everything looks so cute, cheap too! I also want to shop at Daiso!!!

Hehe… ya it’s very fun to shop at Daiso. I always have to stop myself from buying too much.

• whoisbaby January 11, 2008, 8:54 am

ahh .. u also got the same toothpick I got. those little ones. i know these items are very cute … always tempted to get more, but the 98 cents marukai store (no longer selling things at 98 cents though) only has several bento supplies.

Yep, I saw the toothpick & remembered u bought it too.

• SueSue January 11, 2008, 5:14 pm

The bento accessories look so cute. I have some of it same as yours bought through Ebay. Price is a bit expensive tho.

That’s why I like to shop at Daiso since it’s so cheap. I’m always tempted to buy from Ebay but have to stop myself! hehe..

• chinnee January 13, 2008, 4:31 am

wow…Yvette, u really go all the way to get all these stuffs??

hehe…. yalor, cannot resistmah!! 🙂

• JO-N January 13, 2008, 11:33 am

Thanks for the explaination on nachos. PLEASE tell me where is Daiso or where can I get these. I would like to do something for my kids and I feel bento the most attractive thing to present to them.

Jo-N, I know there are a few places that sell in KL. I will go dig out the info & let u know.

• Angeleyes January 13, 2008, 3:13 pm

I want! I want!

That’s what I said when I step into Daiso!! haha…

• The Cooking Ninja January 14, 2008, 9:52 am

They are indeed very cute. Wish they have a store like this here. 🙂

Yep, I really love this store.

• tigerfish January 14, 2008, 11:12 am

i think i need to make a trip to the Daiso store here too! you just tempted me :O

Go, go, go…….( tempting u more!!! hehe….)

• doozywoozy January 19, 2008, 5:30 am

Yay! I picked up some bentos while in Cali…not quite the bargain like yours. Now, gotta work on packing some good lunches. Maybe this week.

Hope to see ur handiworks soon! 🙂

• mommibee.com January 23, 2008, 4:02 am

fuiyooo everything only US$1.50 …. so cheap

Yep, that’s why I always overspend at this store.