≑ Menu

Easy-peasy Pizza

When we have pizza for dinner, I usually try to make my own pizza from scratch including the crust like this.Β  But there are somedays when I am too lazy and yet I feel like having pizza, I use this – ready made pizza crust!

Ready Made Pizza Crust

Then open a bottle of basil and garlic spaghetti sauce, spread on the pizza,Β top it off with sausage, bacon, onion, mushroom and cheese. Bake it at 500 for about 10 min & voila, a fresh pizza from the oven.

Easy-peasy Pizza

Much better than to order pizza delivery which arrives an hour later with a cold pizza!

• Little Corner of Mine December 5, 2007, 6:41 pm

Definitely easy and delicious! Me even lazier, just baked from a frozen pizza! πŸ˜›

Sometimes I do frozen pizzas too! πŸ™‚

• chinnee December 5, 2007, 9:31 pm

haha….lazy huh?? but since it is so convenience now, no need to do everything from scratch anymore πŸ™‚

Yep, so lazy! seems to be happening a lot lately. Maybe ‘cos in holiday mood!! hehe…

• Mandy December 6, 2007, 6:52 pm

haha, I absolutely agree! I usually use the pilsbury dough when I am really lazy. Will have to check this out sometime.

ya, do try it out when you have a chance. It’s pretty good. πŸ™‚

• Kay December 8, 2007, 11:35 am

I like using that crust too!

Yummy, isn’t it?

• Jenn December 8, 2007, 7:11 pm

Wow thanks for the tip, BM. Gonna try this hehe.

You’re welcome, Jenn. πŸ™‚

• doozywoozy December 9, 2007, 5:55 am

This is one of the easiest and funnest way to do dinner. It was a winner for everyone! E keeps asking when we’re having pizza again.

Yep, very easy, ya? Glad E likes it. πŸ™‚

• Amrita December 9, 2007, 8:25 am

hey there dearie

id kill to be able to get my claws on boboli!!!!!! Too bad the supermarkets here aren’t well stocked….

Love your blog, hope you have a look @ mine too! Keep up the gd work!

Hi Amrita, boboli is definitely yummy. Hopefully someday the supermarket will get smart & start stocking them, ya? πŸ™‚ thanks for dropping by & ur kind comments. Will go check out ur blog. πŸ™‚

• Mama BoK December 9, 2007, 4:33 pm

I can’t eat greco’s pizza.. they are way too greasy.. so we rarely have pizza.. πŸ˜‰

Yep, a lot of the pizzas here are greasy too. That’s why I prefer to make my own. πŸ™‚

• whoisbaby December 10, 2007, 3:13 am

ahh boboli, i used to make pizza at home using that. then we figure out it is almost the same price after adding ingredients and such, as we buy papa john’s. so we usually get our pizza now from papa john’s.

We use to get from Papa John’s too but they dun have any near my current house.