Crepes

Crepes

I love crepes. It’s so versatile. You can have it anytime of the day. Slather it up with or strawberry jelly/jam or orange marmalade, you can have it for breakfast.

Crepes with Marmalade Sauce

Fill it up with savory filling like tuna or chicken salad, you can have it for lunch and for my favorite crepe, fill it with ice-cream, banana, chocolate sauce & whipped cream, you’ll have an amazing dessert!!

Recipe:
60 gm butter – melted & cooled
3 eggs – beaten
125 gm plain flour
250 ml milk
20 gm sugar
Pinch of salt

• Sieve flour into a big bowl. Make a hole in the middle
  • Add the other ingredients one at a time &  mix it together gradually & whisk till it is well-mixed. Strain if there are lumps.
  • Heat up a pan on medium heat & pour one scoop of mixture onto pan. Swirl all around to make a thin layer. Remove when bottom is golden brown. I actually only cook on one side since it is very thin. If preferred, you can flip it over & cook both side.
  • keeyit September 28, 2007, 5:45 am

I think I can do this by myself right ? Should be simple ya..
    If can eat this with curry chicken should be great !

Keeyit, u shld try it. It’s very simple. I think it will go great with curry chicken too. Probably a little like roti jala.

• eastmeetswestkitchen September 28, 2007, 8:18 am

I love crepes too. That’s a lovely picture!

Thanks EMWK! Yeah, another crepes fan *Hi-5* 🙂

• whoisbaby September 29, 2007, 6:35 am

if the pictures are real and i can eat them, let me tell u, coming here everyday can make me fat. i so like the food you make lar. everything are my favorite! i love crepes too!

hehe…that’s why I need to lose weightlor….. 🙂 U shld try this. It’s very simple. I think Brandon will love it. I usually spread a little jelly & roll it up like a swiss roll for Lil’ C.

• Little Corner of Mine September 29, 2007, 6:58 pm

Love how you presented your crepes, made it looks so delish! One of my favorite snacks too!

Thanks, LCOM! Yeah, another crepes fan! 🙂

• sweet jasmine October 1, 2007, 11:39 am

wow! lovely crepes…just had crepes with cooked strawberry and raisins this morning for breakfast.. made by son no.2

Wow, ur son made it?? U are so lucky!! I must train my girl to make it for me in the future, ya?? 🙂

• tigerfish October 1, 2007, 11:27 pm

Exactly how I like crepes…with chocolate sauce. That’s it!

Yep, sometimes simple is the best!! 🙂

• BlaBlaBla October 2, 2007, 3:29 am

oooo i like i like like so easy to make huh..i try!

quick quick go make!! very easy! 🙂

• Judy October 2, 2007, 3:56 pm

Ooooh, that looks amazingly good and delicious! I will need to add this on to try list (one day!!). 🙂

Ur list also getting longer hor?? hehehe….

• bp October 2, 2007, 6:55 pm

Hi again,
    Just saw this other, new, website of yours! So nice, so much to look at… and drool at!

I’ll be visiting you again!!!

Hi bp, welcome to my food blog. Glad u like it. Do drop by often,ya? 🙂

• AG April 5, 2010, 6:37 am

thanks very much for this recipe,,, its the best crepe recipe I’ve ever tried ,,,, taste soooooOOoo delicious especially with Nutella 🙂 or even just plane 😉

thanks again