To me, brownies generally fall into 2 categories. Either they taste cakey or fudgy. This turns out to be a really rich and fudgy brownie. Due to its richness, 1 piece was about all I needed! : ) The rest are now frozen in my freezer for my next chocolate craving day.Recipe for this brownie:
1 cup butter
8 oz chocolate
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
3/4 cup toasted pecans
1. Melt butter & sugar together over low heat till butter has melted.
2. Add chocolate & stir till chocolate has melted and everything is well mixed. Remove from heat.
3. Add one egg at a time and mix well
4. Add vanilla, flour & salt and mix well.
5. Add pecans & mix well. Pour into a lined baking pan.
6. Bake at 350F for about 20 min or till brownies is set in the middle but still slightly soft.
7. Place immediately into freezer. When cold, remove & cut into small pieces & serve.